List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: $19.50
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
A great choice for globetrotters, this stylish Casio analog-digital stainless steel watch for men combines the timeless look of an analog watch with the functionality of a digital watch. The round watch case has a raised bezel that frames the silvery blue dial, which includes a full Arabic numeral display and luminous dagger-style hands. A digital window sits above 6 o'clock displays time from a second time zone, thanks to the integrated world time function with 29 time zones (30 cities). You can also store short notes on the 30-page databank (with 8 letters and 6 numerals per page).
The watch includes a stopwatch that can time events down to 1/100 of a second, and features a 24-hour capacity, split time, and 1st-2nd place times, as well as a countdown timer with a 24-hour capacity. Other timekeeping features include four daily alarms (with one snooze alarm), hourly time signal (which can be turned off), and 12/24-hour formats. This watch also offers a ±30-second accuracy per month, Afterglow backlighting, Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2039), and water resistance to 165 feet (50 M) -- offering protection from accidental splashes as well suitable for swimming, snorkeling, and light recreational diving. It has a battery life of up to 10 years.
- Silver-tone watch with black resin accents, light-up case, and chronograph functionality
- 40 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog-digital display
- Stainless steel band with fold-over clasp closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling.Quartz movement